RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 841 Vacancy
Brief About RBI Office Attendant:-
- Reserve Bank Of India (RBI), the Department has notified for the requirement of the recruitment of office Attendant vacancies 2021.
- The Candidates Who Are Interested In This Vacancy Keep Read Full Notification And Apply Online.
- The Detailed Advertisement and notification are available on the department website, So please visit the official website for authentic detail about recruitment.
- While filling the form all the interested candidates should fill all their information according to their 10th class certificate. There is no option of correction in the application form after the final submission of the online form. To fill the online form carefully.
- Keep Check Out Other Vacancies If You Applicable. All details about qualifications and experience are available to detail in notification
- For OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-03-2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 09 & 10-04-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- Candidates should possess 10th Class (SSC/ Matriculation)