HTET Online Form 2020
Start date For This Form:- 24/11/2020
Last date For This From:- 04/12/2020
Brief About HTET Online Form 2020:-
- HTET Online Form 2020 , the Department has notified for the requirement.
- The Candidates Who Are Interested In This Vacancy Keep Read Full Notification And Apply Online.
- The Detailed Advertisement and notification are available on the department website, So please visit the official website for authentic detail about recruitment.
- While filling the form all the interested candidates should fill all their information according to their 10th class certificate. There is no option of correction in the application form after the final submission of the online form. To fill the online form carefully.
- Keep Check Out Other Vacancies If You Applicable. All details about qualifications and experience are available to detail in notification.
- Thanks For Visit On All Naukari.
|Fee Structure for HTET – 2020|
|Category||For One Level Only||For One Level Only||For One Level Only|
|SC & PH Candidates of Harayana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Harayana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-11-2020 at 04:00 PM
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2020 at 12:00 PM
- Starting Date for Online Application Corrections: 05-12-2020
- Closing Date for Online Application Corrections: 08-12-2020
- Date for Examination: 02 & 03-01-2021
- Date for Download Admit Card: 23-12-2020
Level I PRT Teacher Classes I-V:
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed
Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed /Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
Level III PGT Teacher:
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.